School meal cost:
- 1 day = £2.30, 2 days = £4.60, 3 days = £6.90, 4 days = £9.20, 5 days = £11.50
Please send your money to school on Monday morning in a named envelope detailing which days your child would like dinner that week.
Please view/download the Autumn/Winter Menu below: For more information please contact us or Nottinghamshire County Council.
A balanced packed lunch should contain:
- starchy foods – these are bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and others
- protein foods – including meat, fish, eggs, beans and others
- a dairy item – this could be cheese or a yoghurt
- vegetables or salad and a portion of fruit
Starchy foods are a good source of energy and should make up a third of the lunchbox. But don’t let things get boring. Instead of sandwiches, give kids bagels, pitta bread, wraps and baguettes. Use brown, wholemeal or seeded bread, not white bread.
Free School Meals
It really is worth checking to see if your child qualifies for free school meals and find out how to apply.
Pick a healthier packed lunch or picnic! We’ve got loads of tasty and easy to prepare ideas that everyone can enjoy – and they’re great value too.