School Values and Ethos
Values and Ethos
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
- Here at Heatherley Primary, we believe that through the provision of outstanding teaching, we inspire children to love learning by providing opportunities and challenges to allow our children to aspire to succeed.
- We believe that integrity is at the heart of the school’s work and children understand that this means ‘doing the right thing, even when no one is looking’.
- We are proud to engage with our community and aim to provide a broad and balanced educational curriculum and environment that encourages high expectations and the belief that we can all work together to be the very best we can be.
- We strive to promote a culture of mutual respect and tolerance of one another through honest communication and motivating community contributions.
- Most importantly, our children remain at the centre of all we do. We nurture their safe and happy development; celebrate achievements of all kinds; and embrace pride and commitment to provide opportunities for all.